“We use our own and third party cookies to analyse our traffic, collect statistical information about the performance of our page and analyse browsing habits. Get more information about how we use these cookies and how to change the configuration of your browser, through the following link «Learn more».”
What cookies are?
What type of cookies are used in this website?
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that it is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period that remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies that allow data to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for the proper functioning of the website and are essential for the user to use the services and access the content requested by the user and interact with its features. Its deactivation could prevent the correct functioning of the website.
- Analytic cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the user’s behaviour of the website to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure audiences, traffic and involvement on the website. They also allow to know the browser used or the chosen language, among others. These cookies are activated automatically on our website; however, you can disable these cookies through the exclusion systems provided by the tools or through the browser settings.
The apps used to obtain information are the following:
- Google Analytics:
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information, you can install a rejection system (“opt-out”) in your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Also, we inform you that the user can easily adjust the configuration of your browser to block or eliminate the installed cookies at any time. However, this disabling could modify the operation of the website and cause that certain services on the website to be unavailable.
Each browser has a different configuration to disable cookies. Below are the steps to follow to disable or eliminate cookies in their main browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with the legislative amendments in order to adapt it to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which users are recommended to consult it periodically.